Monday, March 17, 2008

Out of the Eclipse

I was driving down a four-lane highway in Wisconsin late one evening deep in my thoughts, when l looked to my right and saw something that just captivated me. The moon was so bright that night that Lake Michigan looked like it was glistening with the setting sun's rays. I just had to park the car by the lakeshore.

When this song came on, the lyrics and scene in front of me made me wish I was somewhere still living out those fresh memories.

It’s a gentle touch, but more than enough
She can stop this ole world from spinnin’ too much
It’s a natural thing and I do believe
I found my reason to be.
I’m not the same man since she’s been around
There’s more to this life, I’ve suddenly found
I look at myself now so differently
It’s her love that brings me peace
Whatever it is, I’ll always be under her spell
She’ll always be all I’ll ever need
I could search the whole world
And I know I’d never find someone perfect as her for me
Suddenly it’s something you just can’t live without
You know you found love beyond any doubt
With a simple man’s words I can never convey
All that I feel when I say
She’s got a way with me
She’s got a way with me

1 comment:

Terry said...

Dear Noel...This is such a nice picture!
And the poetry of your writing, well somebody sure is missing a whole lot of treasure and someone should really be ashamed that such love as you have in your heart and soul has been turned away!

Or maybe you have met someone else who is making your heart sing Noel.
That would be so nice!

I pray for you and your children and I pray that you will have a blessed Easter. You deserve it because you belong to God and you are a beautiful person....Love Terry