Friday, September 11, 2009

Can't Sleep!!!

It's past 1 am.
I have to be at work in 5 hours.
By the time I get this posted, it will probably be past 2am.

...But still. I can't sleep.
I didn't want to toss and turn in bed, so I decided to get up and catch up on some emails.
For some reason, I started to do work projects.
To divert my attention from the work I had just completed, I decided to read some old posts.
I read "Cleaning out the Garage" and when I finished, I cried my heart out.

I'm not sad. I'm not remorseful or regretful.
But when I think about my children, all I can do is reach out for them.
Well...here come more tears...I guess I'll sign off for now.

God Bless.

1 comment:

Terry said...

oh i feel your pain dear noel.
i didnt read this post till now because wednesday to saturday our family was visiting my dying aunt at the hospital.
her childen were all there too and it was such a sad thing to say good bye to her..
i remember that post, "cleaning out the garage" and it made my eyes tear up too noel.
it is just so nice that after all or your struggling and the bad times that your children were denied you, that now you are seeing them more often and you have a sweet wife who really loves them!
i will be praying for you beause you are my forever friend...love terry