Thursday, October 08, 2009

Smokestack

I was driving in the rain today, admittedly in a hurry to get to my destination before they closed.
I was a little down because another work problem popped up that would require me getting stuck in this city rather than being home with my wife.
Nevertheless, I was very determined in resolving the problem to avoid missing my flight back home.
I was coming up to the city Power Plant when I looked up, smoke reaching several thousand feet in the sky, almost beyond the clouds.

Before the thought of "environmental pollution" reached my thoughts, I was able to see a distinct figure of a bearded man formed by the billowing white smoke.
In its sincerest form, it looked a lot like Jesus.

I said a mini-prayer thanking God for his Son.

When I got back to work, new part in hand, I was able to quickly resolve the issue that was going to keep me from being with my beloved.

I have to say, that God sure has a way on letting us know that no matter what, things will be ok.
Today greatly reminded me of how truly blessed I am.

... the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

3 comments:

Terry said...

what a beautiful sight and what a wonderful thought that this gave to you noel.
god is certainly a discerner of our thoughts and mindful of our hurts and our worries and our needs. god bless you and karen...you are my forever friend...love terry

Terry said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY noel and karen..love terry

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!